- Individual Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Behavior Therapy
- Relaxation Techniques
- Self-control desensitization
- Cognitive Restructuring
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Short-term (12-20 sessions) couple therapy approach
- Helps in treating, distressed relationships and more
- Exploration of emotion, reactions, and behaviors
- Develop more productive and collaborative behaviors
Upon request, a super bill is provided for your submission to insurance company. Services may be covered in full or part by your mental health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash or check is accepted as payments.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.